a. Range staff may request demonstration of said ability prior to admission to the range area
2. ANY PATRONS ENTERING THE RANGE MUST BE 21 OR OLDER OR ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN
a. Parents/legal guardians take sole responsibility for the minor and will be held responsible for their actions
3. ANYONE WISHING TO USE THE RANGE FACILITY MUST BE WILLING TO SUBMIT TO A PICS BACKGROUND CHECK
a. Checks are performed on a random, intermittent basis. If a customer is determined to be a “prohibited person” they will be
4. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND / OR ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES AND USE OF SUCH PRIOR TO ENTERING THE RANGE FACILITY IS PROHIBITED
a. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If any member of the Anthony arms staff believe a patron to be in asked to leave the premises and permanently banned from entry to the property possession or under the influence of an intoxicating substance that individual will not be served and will be asked to leave the premises
5. ALL RANGE BAGS AND SHOOTING EQUIPMENT ARE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION BY ANTHONY ARMS STAFF AT ANY TIME
6. EATING DRINKING, SMOKING, USE OF SMOKELESS TOBACCO, OR “VAPING” ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE RANGE
7. FOR SAFETY REASONS, WE CAN NO LONGER PERMIT OUTSIDE AMMUNITION
8. TREAT ALL FIREARMS AS THOUGH THEY ARE LOADED AT ALL TIMES; KEEP MUZZLES POINTED DOWN RANGE / IN A SAFE DIRECTION AT ALL TIMES
9. ALL PATRONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RANGE SAFETY AND HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CALL A “CEASE FIRE” AT ANY TIME SHOULD THEY WITNESS UNSAFE BEHAVIOR; UNSAFE BEHAVIOR MUST BE REPORTED TO RANGE STAFF IMMEDIATELY
10. FIRE AT THE TARGET IN YOUR LANE ONLY
a. Any person firing across lanes, at walls, pillars, lights, target hangers or other range equipment will be ejected from the range, banned from future use, reported to proper authorities, and held liable for repair of damages.
11. PERSONALLY OWNED FIREARMS MAY BE TRANSPORTED ONTO THE RANGE IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
a. Unloaded and securely contained in a case, bag, holster, or other container
b. Unloaded and hand carried with the magazine removed and action locked open
c. Loaded and holstered on the belt (no loaded firearms in cases, bags or similar)
12. ONLY THOSE CUSTOMERS WHO WILL BE ACTIVELY SHOOTING MAY ENTER THE RANGE AREA
a. Up to two customers are permitted per lane; only one person may handle firearms and fire at a time
b. Patrons may only fire one firearm at a time; “duel wielding” is strictly prohibited
13. FIREARM RENTALS: ONE RENTAL PER LANE/ PER CUSTOMER
14. FIREARMS HANDLING, LOADING AND UNLOADING MUST BE DONE ON THE FIRING LINE ONLY
a. Range bags, cases, purses, and other equipment may be kept on the back table
15. PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE RANGE
a. EYE AND EAR PROTECTION ARE MANDATORY
b. High necked shirts and closed toed shoes are advised but not required; this is ignored at the shooters own risk
16. PATRONS (OR ANY BODY PART) ARE NOT PERMITTED FORWARD OF THE FIRING LINE FOR ANY REASON
17. ALL TARGETS MUST BE AT OR BEYOND THE 1ST BLUE LINE (7 YARDS)
18. RAPID FIRE (MORE THAN 1 SHOT PER SECOND) IS NOT PERMITTED
19. HOLSTER WORK (DRAWING FROM THE HOLSTER) IS NOT PERMITTED ON THE RANGE
20. COMPLIANCE WITH ABOVE RANGE RULES AS WELL AS THOSE GIVEN VERBALLY BY RANGE STAFF IS MANDATORY
a. Violation of the above may result in ejection from the range facility at the discretion of the range staff
ANTHONY ARMS HIGHLY RECOMMENDS WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT, OR MIGHT BE PREGNANT, DO NOT ENTER THE
RANGE DO TO PERCUSSION AND POSSIBLE LEAD EXPOSURE
RAY ANTHONY SHOOTING SPORTS, INC. D/B/A
ANTHONY ARMS & ACCESSORIES, INC.
INDEMNIFICATION, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFENSE, WAIVER, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
In consideration of being permitted entry to and / or use of “Premises” of Anthony Arms & Accessories, Inc. (heretofore known as Anthony Arms) for whatever purpose, including, but not limited to, use of firearms and / or other weapons, including, but not limited to, crossbows and longbows, by him/her and / or another and with full knowledge that firearms and / or weapons are used and discharge on Anthony Arms Premises,
Undersigned agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Anthony Arms, from any and all fault, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, demands, and / or lawsuits, arising out of, related to, or in any way connected with, any and all actual or alleged acts or omissions of Undersigned in the course of Undersigned’s presence on and / or use of Anthony Arms range, buildings, facilities, and land (together comprising “Premises”) including, but not limited to, Undersigned’s use of firearms and / or other weapons.
Undersigned further waives for himself / herself and for his / her heirs, next of kin, assignees, personal representatives, administrators, and executors any and all rights and claims for damages, loss, costs, demands, and any other actions or claims whatsoever, which he / she may have or which may arise against Anthony Arms (including, but not limited to damage to Undersigned’s property and / or any and all illnesses, injuries, including mental or emotional distress or anguish, and other damages, including death, suffered by Undersigned) which may in any way whatsoever arise out of, be related to, or be connected with use of firearms and / or other weapons on Anthony Arms Premises by Undersigned and / or another.
Anthony Arms shall not be liable for, and Undersigned, on behalf of himself / herself and on behalf of his / her heirs, next of kin, assignees, personal representatives, administrators, and executors, expressly releases Anthony Arms and Anthony Arms members, guests, employees, and / or agents from any and all such claims and liabilities including, but not limited to, claims of actual or alleged negligence on the part of Anthony Arms, its members, guests, employees and / or agents.
Undersigned acknowledges and agrees that use of firearms and / or weapons is an inherently dangerous activity. The Undersigned expressly assumes the risk of being on Anthony Arms Premises where firearms and / or weapons are used; and Undersigned further expressly assumes the risk of discharging firearms and / or use of weapons by whomever and the firing of live ammunition and / or use of any weapons by himself / herself / or another.
Undersigned expressly agrees that this agreement by him / her is intended to be broad and inclusive as permitted by law and that if any provision of this agreement is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired. No remedy conferred by any of the specific provisions of this agreement is intended to be exclusive of any other remedy, and each and every remedy shall be cumulative and shall be in addition to every other remedy now or hereafter existing at law or in equity or by statute or otherwise. The election of any one or more remedy Hereunder by Anthony Arms shall not constitute any waiver of Anthony Arms right to pursue other available remedies. This agreement binds Undersigned and his / her heirs, next of kin, assignees, personal representatives, administrators, or executors.
Undersigned acknowledges and agrees that the Undersigned has read this agreement and he / she understands its terms and is executing this agreement voluntarily. Undersigned also acknowledges and agrees that he / she has read, understands, and will at all times abide by all range rules and procedures and any other rules and procedures stated by Anthony Arms.
Undersigned certifies and swears that Undersigned is not under the influence of any alcohol or drugs other than prescribed by their Physician and those that may be lawfully prescribed do not impair the safe operation of a firearm or other weapon.
Now Hiring All Positions
Stop in to fill out application
Must pass background check and drug test.