GLOCK is proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify will receive a discount on two GLOCK pistols per calendar year.
**During the Salute to Veterans Discount Program the existing blue label qualifications are extended to any honorably discharged, active or retired veteran. You are eligible to purchase one Blue Label pistol through our LE Distributors or Sub-D Dealers from Memorial Day to Veterans Day. A copy of your DD 214 and valid driver’s license or VA card can be used as credentials. Please take your documents directly to a local Blue Label Dealer in order to make your purchase.**
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back)
Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Military personnel including honorably discharged, active duty, or Military with “retired” credentials until Veterans Day 2019.
(DD 214, Valid Drivers License or VA Card)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
(LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies
(with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
NOTE: This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of law enforcement program.
Eligible participants may purchase two pistols per calendar year and may order from a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor, Sub-Distributor, or directly from GLOCK, Inc. Purchases from Law Enforcement Distributors with a retail location or Sub-Distributor purchases can be done directly at their location by simply showing your credentials. For a list of Law Enforcement Distributors or Sub-Distributors in your area visit our Dealer Locator, enter your zip code and check LE Dealers to search those specifically. If you have further questions, call our Customer Service Department at 770-432-1202.
Delivery times for purchases from distributors depend upon their inventories and weapons on order. Buying directly from GLOCK, Inc. can take approximately 180 days after all proper credentials, paperwork, and payment has been received, regardless of weapon model.
All required documents must be submitted correctly, complete, and must include a method of payment. If orders are received missing any documents or payment the order will not be processed and will be returned. Prices on the form are not guaranteed and may vary. Prices do not include transfer fees or taxes where applicable.
NOTES & REGULATIONS
Prices may vary and are not set by GLOCK. Most pricing will be $75-100.00 off the retail price depending on the model. Blue label pricing is only available on black frame pistols.
Delivery times for purchases from distributors or Blue Label Dealers depend upon their inventories and weapons on order. Buying directly from GLOCK, Inc. can take approximately 180+ days after all proper credentials, correct paperwork and payment have been received, regardless of the model.
Due to state law, orders being shipped to CA, NJ, MO, & PA must be shipped to a dealer with a valid FFL. Appropriate authorization letter and or credentials are required. You are responsible for all arrangements with the dealer, furnishing the FFL to GLOCK, Inc. and all transfer fees required by the dealer. Incomplete order forms will not be processed.
- FFL certificate must be Valid through the 180+ day order time frame and a copy must be submitted with the order form
- All applicable federal, state and local magazine capacity restrictions apply
- Approved credentials are required
CA & NY are required to submit a valid FFL to ship to as well as a Lautenberg (authorization) Letter when requesting High Capacity Magazines and/or pistols that are not California Compliant.
The following states are taxable, you must submit your local sales tax rate with the order:
AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NV, NM, NY, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV and WY